Wednesday, October 4, 2017

How To Make A Happy Card With Bright Paint

This happy card made with bright paint all started when I received a sugar skull paper die in the mail. It has fantastic detail and cuts beautifully. I knew my ScraPerfect products would be put to good use.
~Watercolor Sugar Skull~
 The base for this card is black cardstock, folded to 6.5"x 4.5". The background is a 4x6" sheet of watercolor paper. To get this look I simply painted the paper with strips of bright color. Painting with watercolor is very relaxing and so pretty! 
 I punched the edges of my water color paper with a border punch then used the Best Glue Ever to adhere it to the base. This glue from ScraPerfect doesn't buckle the paper and only requires a thin line.
 I attached the sugar skull last. The No Clog Writing Cap made it easy to add glue only where I wanted it.
  
The final product is happy to see you!
Stop by the ScraPerfect blog for more brilliant ideas!
ScraPerfect
Supplies:
Watercolor Paper:Artist's Loft
Cardstock:Recollections
Border Punch:Kreaxions
Die:Amazon
Glue and Writing Cap:ScraPerfect

Scrap On!

~charity~

No comments:

Post a Comment