Friday, February 3, 2017

How to Remove Lipstick With the Best Cleaner Ever

The time has come to share my secret of how to remove lipstick with the Best Cleaner Ever. Liquid to matte lipstick is all the rage at my house.  This absolutely AMAZING shade of metallic purple lipstick goes on wet and dries to a velvet finish! But that "won't kiss off" formula doesn't like to wash off fabric either!
When it left its mark on my white napkins, I knew
 it was time to put ScraPerfect's earth-friendly solvent to work.
The purple lipstick had already sat on this white napkin for a full
 24 hours before I got around to attacking it with the
 Best Cleaner Ever.
I spritzed just the center stain, left it for 15 minutes, then rinsed it out.. There was so much improvement that I spritzed all three stains and left it for the rest of the day.
I rinsed out the solvent that night and threw the napkin in the wash the next morning. It came out of the dryer with out a smidgen of purple lipstick left to behold!
Stop by the ScraPerfect store for more solutions and products.

The white napkins are from Cost Plus World Market.
The liquid-to-matte lipstick is Posh by Lime Crime.

Scrap On!

~charity~



No comments:

Post a Comment