Monday, November 21, 2016

Believe

Today I have this card up on the Just Imagine blog. 
Stop by for product links and tips.
~ Believe ~
The idea for this card began with the pearl cross pendant. I made it with products from Robins Nest and needed a way to present it with style. My first goal was for a gender neutral card so I chose the green ombre from Kreaxions One Tone Rainbow paper. To keep with the neutral theme I added a tricycle and vintage bicycle. Yellow embossed flourishes and sequins add to the vintage flavor of the card.

Supplies:
Paper:Kreaxions, Darice
Ink, Mist:Color Box
Embossing Powder:Stampendous
Stamps: Hero Arts, Inkadinkado
Sequins:SpiegelmomScraps
Twine:The Twinery
Pendant:Epiphany Crafts
Pearls:Robins Nest
Dimensional Medium:Ranger Ink

Scrap On!

~charity~

No comments:

Post a Comment