Friday, September 30, 2016

Robin's Nest DT

I am thrilled to participate in the Robin's Nest DT Hunt today.
 I am applying for both the Altered Art team and the Card team.
 I would love to fill my blog up with projects for BOTH teams made of Robin's Nest products!!!
Those that are interested in applying for the team have sent in a bio and application. In return we received this NIFTY logo and a chance to showcase a project of our choice!


You can find the Robin's Nest Store here:
 blog here:
The Facebook page here:
https://facebook.com/RobinsNestScrap
and  the Pinterest account here:
http://pin.it/dYd5FdN

~ Happy Thoughts ~
My project is this 3-D Mason Jar card.
To begin with I cut the Daisy Stripe Teal Cardstock
to a 4x7 and punched each end with a Kreaxions border punch.
Then I layered the Brilliant Blue Glitter Cardstock
so that it provided a contrast behind the butterfly border.
Finally I cut and folded the Boy Swirl Glitter Cardstock
into a 5x7 card blank to hold my fancy card front.
For this card I used an acrylic mason jar stamp.
 I stamped on my card front and on green paper.
I added cork butterflies and gold confetti
for the inside of the jar on the card front.
I cut the jar from the green paper with a craft knife and used dimensional adhesive to pop up the jar over its contents.
I punched large and small butterflies from the glitter cardstock
and placed them on the card for color accents.

Supplies:
Paper:Bella Blvd and Robin's Nest
Stamp:Little Yellow Bicycle
Ink:Clearsnap
Cork:American Crafts
Confetti:Spiegel Mom Scraps
Punches #901 and #604:Kreaxions

Scrap On!

~charity~





No comments:

Post a Comment