Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Painting Piggies

When my girls were little I often babysat during the day to give them someone to play with and earn a little cash on the side. Being a house of girls there was plenty of dress up and nail polish to go around. I also learned that most tragedies could be smoothed over with a Freezie Pop.
~ Painting Piggies ~
This particular painting turned out to be Coleen's first time wearing toe nail polish. I'm sure it was a ghastly pink color and that it was smeared before drying properly. My memory of this is a very happy little girl who couldn't wait to show everyone her toes.

Sketch:
Shawn Lahr


Supplies:
Paper and Burlap:Craftsmith
Washi:Love My Tapes
Stickers and Trim:My Minds Eye
Brads:Spare Parts
Alpha and Flowers:Prima
Wood Feathers:Studio Calico
Medallion:Basic Grey
Ink:Close To My Heart
Glitter Paste:Bo Bunny
Stencil:Memory Box
Cork Stars:DK Parcells

 Scrap On!

~charity~

No comments:

Post a Comment