Thursday, August 6, 2015

Best Wishes

Wishes! Wishes! Wishes!
Falling Stars, Dandelion Puffs, Feathers...so many things symbolize a wish. The wish culture in my family is so strong that every eye-lash and wishbone must be dealt with properly. 
I never have grown too old for wishes! 
~ Best Wishes ~
This spring my middle schooler brought home the first two wishes (dandelion puffs) of the season. One was for her and one for her brother. Suddenly the most important thing to do was stand outside and blow those wishes!

Supplies: Paper, Stickers:Carta Bella
Wood Veneers:Studio Calico
Cork Stars:DKParcells
Stamps:Little Yellow Bicycle, Close To My Heart
Embossing Powder:WOW
Embossing Ink:Ranger
Distress Ink:Close To My Heart
Border Punch:Kreaxions # 904

Scrap On!

~charity~

No comments:

Post a Comment