Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Vanilla Swirl

Our ferret Chester loved sleeping in circle so that his feet and tail touched his ears. He looked just like a vanilla cone.
~Vanilla Swirl~
This layout is my entry for Red Carpet Studio #94
The challenge was to use different shades of grey,
a touch of red
and a special technique.
 I had an assortment of cream and peach flowers that I inked with shades of grey. I also die-cut pine boughs from grey patterned paper. The border strip and the photo mat are each from a different grey as well as the hearts.
I chose masking for my technique.
I used the negative from cutting the pine boughs as my mask.
I laid it over the title and dabbed with pigment ink.
This layout is also my entry for
 
Supplies:
Paper:Carta Bella, Echo Park, WeRMrk,
Pink Paislee, Momenta, Crate Paper
Alpha:My Minds Eye
Washi:Love My Tapes
Flowers, Resin Angel:Prima
Ink:CTMH, Color Box
Glitter Glue, Mist:Ranger
Border Punch:Kreaxions #906
Pine Branch Die:Poppy Stamps
 
Scrap On!
 
~charity~
 
 

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! I love all the little details...those sprigs are wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing your work with us over at Red Carpet Studio!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout! love it. Thanks for sharing at Red Carpet Studio!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!!! Thanks for playing along with sketchabilities!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice layout !! The picture is fun !!
    Thanks for playing along with Sketchabilties

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet page!! thanks for playing along with us at Sketchabilities.. hugs, Merry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for playing with us at sketchabilities! Nice layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful page. Thanks for playing at RCS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely layout and what a cute photo. Thanks for joining us at Sketchabilities

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful layout !! thanks for joining us at sketchabilities

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great layout and I love all the layers! Thanks for joining us at RCS and hope to see you again!
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete