Saturday, March 21, 2015

Free To Fly

SWAT Drill #52
5 Random Facts
1) Lime green is my FAVORITE color
2) I wish I could fly...no for real!!!
3) I prefer Emeralds to Diamonds
4) Stars are my favorite shape
5) I have glasses because my left eye doesn't always focus
~ You Are Free To Fly ~
This layout is my entry for the March Scrappy Friends Challenge
Rochelle's Tic Tac Toe
The center vertical row:
Polk-a-dot Paper, The Color Green, Something that Sparkles
Kelly's Color Challenge
I used all the colors
Brenda's Sketch:
I flipped the sketch vertically
 
Supplies:
Paper:Craft Smith
Burlap:Stash
Washi:Love My Tapes
Gems:Recollections
Sequins:Lawn Fawn
Resin Flowers:Basic Grey
Cork Stars:DKP designs
Star Punch:The Pape Studio
Jute:MME
 
Scrap On!
 
~charity~


2 comments:

  1. Love how you used the sketch! Great job on all three challenges! Thank you for playing along with the March Scrappy Friends Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a gorgeous take on the challenges! LOVE the burlap you used under the triangles and the bling. I would never thing to put the two together and yet you made it look amazing! Thanks for playing along this month with the Scrappy Friends! :)

    ReplyDelete