Saturday, February 14, 2015

So This is Love

 My second daughter's pregnancy was very difficult and the birth ended with a loss of spinal fluid. This resulted in an agonizing head ache that lasted a couple of weeks...although it felt like MONTHS! In all of the distraction I still was amazed at the beautiful creature I had given life to.
~ So This Is Love ~
When my background paper has a very busy pattern I have to find a way to pop-up my title. One way to do that is to build a base with strips of Washi Tape. I use a contrasting color for my title to make it extra visible.
 
Supplies:
Paper and Burlap:Craft Smith
Washi:Studio g, Crafty Steals, Love My Tapes, Japan
Flowers:Petaloo, Prima
Twine:Two Berry Creative
Ric-Rac:Vintage
Gems:Recollections
Metal Charm:Momenta
Alpha and Tiny Type:Echo Park
Heart Punch:EK Success
Corner Punches:Kreaxions #913, #916, #917
 
Scrap On!
 
~charity~

No comments:

Post a Comment