Friday, February 13, 2015

Dream Big

I am THRILLED to announce that I am on the design team for
Love My Tapes!
Washi tape is ULTRA fun to play with and comes in plenty of color and prints.
Be sure to stop by these Social Media sites to keep up with my new company!
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Instagram
Etsy
 Hot-air-Balloons and puffy clouds go together like stars and sparkles!
Although I've never ridden in an airship it is definitely on my bucket list.
~ Dream Big ~
The sequin clouds on this card are my rendition of beautiful pearl clouds by Lee-Anne Thornton. The stars inside the balloon are strips of washi tape cut to fit exactly.

Supplies:
Paper:Craft Smith
Washi Tape:MME, Love My Tapes
Tiny Type:Authentique
Metallic Rub:InkaGold
Sequins:Greenbrier International
Balloon Pattern:Silhouette Portrait

Scrap On!

~charity~


1 comment: