Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Hedgie Family

Over the summer my children discovered the joy of sculpting.
Silas made a whole family of hedgehogs with his portion of the air-dry clay. I love the cute little details right down to the tiny button tails!
~ Hedgie Family ~
This months Scrappy friends challenge is up and ready to be entered.
For Kelly's color challenge I used all the colors but majored on the coral.
For Rochelle's Tic Tac Toe challenge I used the bottom row:
Border Punch (Kreaxions) Journal Card (as a photo mat)
The color Gold (on my flower and the fussy cut ribbon)
For Brenda's Sketch Challenge I flipped the image.
 
Supplies:
Paper:Craft Smith, Simple Stories
Alpha:Bo Bunny, Carta Bella
Wood Shapes:Prima
Border Punch:Kreaxions
Flower:K and Company
Die Cut:Simple Stories
 
Scrap On!
 
~charity~

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous take on all 3 challenges Charity! I love how you chose the background color! Thanks for playing along with the Scrappy Friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute layout! As always you did a fabulous job combining all the challenges!! Thank you for playing along with the Scrappy Friend challenges. :)

    ReplyDelete