Saturday, December 6, 2014

Be Happy, Be Bright, Be You

SWAT Drill #45
This months mood board is all about snow and sparkles and bits of blue sky. I love working with white pigment ink and embossing powder so I found a complimentary photo and embossed away.
~ Be Happy, Be Bright, Be You ~
I just love all the positive title and quote images posted on Facebook and Instagram. I saw this one and couldn't wait to create a layout to go with it! 
The distressed chipboard gear is actually a cut away from the Circle Links chipboard by Blue Fern Studios. Since this layout started with a Steam Punk feel I dressed up my chipboard to go along with it. First I patted with Medium Blue pigment ink. Then I scattered white embossing powder, but sparingly to leave a crackle look. Finally I inked the bit of chain with Cobalt Blue pigment ink, "stamped" it along the gear, and embossed with a clear sparkle powder.
 
This is my entry for Blue Fern Studios December Challenge.
 
Supplies:
Paper:Pink Paislee, The Paper Studio, Darice
Embossing Powder:American Crafts, Stampendous, Wow
Pigment Ink:Color Box, CTMH
Stamps:CTMH, Inkadinkado, Stampin Up
Flowers:Prima, The Paper Studio
Cork and Brads:The Paper Studio
Stick Pins:Little Yellow Bicycle
Texture Gel:Liquitex
Tint:Lindy's Stamp Gang
Chipboard:Blue Fern Studios
 
Sketch:
Michele Singh
 
Scrap On!
 
~charity~

1 comment:

  1. Love what you did with the sketch. Beautiful page, and thanks for joining us in the December Blue Fern Studios Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete