Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Hope

It's a cold, dreary day outside but I'm enjoying the warmth of my house, the sounds of my children playing, and the creativity of scrapbooking.
~ hope ~
 
For this layout I used a mask as a stamp and applied embossing powder over it. I also used purple pigment ink on an acrylic stamp and dusted with lavender embossing powder. The chipboard I painted with Lindy's Magicals or inked and embossed. I like to contrast purples and yellows.
Sketch:
Michele Singh
 photo 28c97e90-41b5-44e1-8d0a-83bdf2d65849_zps025f36f4.jpg
This layout is my entry for Blue Fern Studios November Challenge.
I used Ombre Dreams, Turkish Bits, and Circle Links.
I proudly purchase my Blue Fern Studios products from C'est Magnifique Kits.
Supplies:
Paper:Blue Fern Studios, The Paper Studio
Mask:Kite
Trim:May Arts Ribbon
Pigment Ink:Color Box
Flowers:The Paper Studio, Recollections
Kraft Tickets:MME
Metal Findings:Momenta
Brads:Echo Park
Tint:Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals
Gold Edging:Ink-a-Gold
Mist:Heidi Swapp, Tattered Angels
Embossing Powder:American Crafts, Stampendous
Texture Gel:Liquitex
Stamps:CTMH
Journaling Cards:Prima, Kaiser Craft
Enamel Paint:Ranger
 
Scrap On!
 
~charity~
 
 



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for participating in our November sketch challenge. This layout is beautiful! Love the way you have used Blue Fern Studios paper and chipboard.

    ReplyDelete