Saturday, May 17, 2014

Follow Your Dreams

Drill #32 on the SWAT blog today:
I'm still enjoying my ribbon from the last May Arts challenge.
The seafoam green sueded ribbon definitely has my heart. It is as delightful to touch as it is to see. For these flowers I gathered 5 inches of fabric with a basting stitch and tucked the ends.
~ Follow Your Dreams ~

The frame I used for this project was a black metal affair, that had been stepped on and the glass broken. After a little sanding, Cafe au Late acrylic paint, and a coat of Glossy Accents I had a new surface to decorate. The map paper was a gift from my mother...she knows me well!
 
Supplies:
Paper:The Paper Studio
Trim:May Arts
Ink:Color Box, Ranger
Charm:Michaels
Twine:MME
Frame:Second Hand
Paint:Delta Creative
Glossy Accents:Ranger
Dimensional Glitter:Hampton Arts
Butterfly and Corner Punch:Kreaxions
 
~charity~


No comments:

Post a Comment