Monday, September 2, 2013

One in a Million

WIRE
Today we challenge you to use wire on a project. I love using new and unusual items in my scrapping process so I embraced this topic fully.
 
I made wire circles by wrapping floral wire around various bottles on my scrap table and twisting them off. I attached the circles to my card with brads. This idea went PERFECTLY with the September 6th card sketch at Paper Secrets.
Supplies:
Paper, Layered Sticker:MME
Stamp:Sweet Stamp Shop
Brads:Recollections
Ink, Trim:CTMH
Wire:Floracraft
Sketch:
 
~charity~

2 comments:

  1. WOW - This is amazing - I absolutely love the colors and to use wire??? SWEET!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!!! So very creative and great use of wire! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Paper Secrets! :)

    ReplyDelete