Thursday, August 8, 2013

New Bombay '03

Thrilling Thursday on the Just Imagine Crafts blog today.
Stop by to get some close-ups of my butterflies, you are going to LOVE the textured look!!!
~ New Bombay '03 ~
This time we were to use word embellies. I used my word stickers and chipboard from my new Summer Stories by Teresa Collins.Sherri Funk totally inspired me to use my circle punch with the gold dot paper.
I used faux stitching on my banner pieces, gold-dot circles, and word stickers. I used machine stitching in black on the edges of my layout and photo mat. I also machine stitched in white on my photo. In addition, I took one stitch with my yellow twine and then tied a bow at the top of my photo mat. Finally, I used staples to simulate stitching to hold my yellow twine in the lower left corner.
Supplies:
Paper, Stickers, Chipboard, Stamps,Tiny Type:Teresa Collins
Cardstock:Bazzill
Cork Arrows:Studio Calico
Alpha:Echo Park
Ink:Stampology
Twine:The Twinery
Washi:Queen and Co, made in Japan
1/2 inch Circle Punch:Uchida
Butterfly Punch:Kreaxions #604
Butterfly Border Punch:Kreaxions #901, insert A
Sketch:
Kelly Holifield for Paper Secrets
(I turned it once to the left.)
 
~charity~
 

8 comments:

  1. super cute layout! I love the cut outs and the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is an amazing layout, love it!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job with the sketch and stitching!! Thanks for playing along with Paper Secrets and Red Carpet Studio. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of the sketch and stitching. Thank you for joinging us at Red Carpet Studio!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray for inspiration! Love your take on the sketch Charity, and thanks so much for linking back to me, that was very kind. Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Secrets.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great page and color combo! Thank you for playing along at Paper Secrets!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving this page! Great paper collection and love all the little details! Thanks for joining us at Paper Secrets :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic take on the sketch and LOVE how you rotated it to work with the precious photo! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Secrets! :)

    ReplyDelete