Monday, August 5, 2013

Carousel Cake

Today is a combination reveal for Nuts About Sketches #277 and
I used a Glitter Alpha as well as stickles for my Candle Flames. 
Stop by the Nuts About Sketches blog for a peek at the sketch and layouts from the rest of the DT.
~ Carousel Cake ~
My favorite cake as a child was Mom's Carousel Cake. It consisted of a plain round cake with candy sticks, animal crackers, and a paper tent. The first time Mom made me the cake I grabbed the tent off and wore it as a hat. For my oldest daughters second birthday, Mom made a Carousel Cake.
Annalys did her Mama proud! She grabbed that tent and popped it on her head.
 
Supplies:
Paper:Fancy Pants, Glitz, Echo Park, Pink Paislee
Alpha:Making Memories
Washi:Studio g, made in Japan
Star Stickers:Mark Richards
Enamel Dots:MME
Circle Cutter:Kreaxions
 
~charity~
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment