Tuesday, March 5, 2013

She Loves Making New Friends

 Todays Practical Scrappers 10 Things post is all about vellum! I got out my trusty border punches and made the vellum fly! Adhering is ALWAYS a problem with vellum, but I tacked it under the ribbon and also with a stitch along the top and sides of the layout. I don't make sunburst layouts too often, but they always turn out so nice.
~ She Loves Making New Friends ~
Supplies:Paper:WeRMrk
Trim:WeRMrk and May Arts
Flowers:Making Memories and Prima
Chipboard and Alpha:American Crafts
Small Alpha:Creative Memories
Gems:Creative Charms and Glitz Design
Punches:EK Success, Marth Stewart, and Fiskars
Sketch:
Mid Week Mojo Sketch Jade #9

~charity~

1 comment:

  1. I love your use of vellum! I always forget about using vellum! What a fantastic layout! Great job!

    ReplyDelete