Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy Go Lucky

 and this time it is all about green!!!
I love to contrast my colors so I framed my pleated green trim with navy blue and topped it with violet. To make the pleated trim I used punch #919 and insert A. After punching a strip of paper repeatedly I cut the designs apart into 1 inch tabs and inked the edges. I adhered the circle to the center of my page, slipped the green tabs under the edge in a staggered, stacked pattern, then stitched both the circle and the pleated ruffle.
~ Happy Go Lucky ~
Supplies:
Paper:Little Yellow Bicycle and Glitz Design
Buttons, Title, Stickers:Little Yellow Bicycle
Twine:The Twinery
Brads and Ink:CTMH
Photo Turns and Felt Birds:Stash
Purple Heart:Webster's Pages
Tools:Kreaxions Punch #919 and Circle Cutter
Sketch:
Scrapbooking inspiration sketch by Bev Code
 
~charity~
 


No comments:

Post a Comment