Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Stair Crazy

We all know that any scrapping mistake can be fixed with just a little more embellishing. But what's to be done with the damaged components? Right in the middle of this lovely blue sheet of paper my punch got stuck and in trying to get it undone, my paper tore!!! Since I didn't have another sheet of that blue I had to cover the mess with a photo. I used the torn piece as a seperate design element on the upper left corner.
I pretty much LIKE it!
~ Stair Crazy~
This layout is the companion page to yesterdays post:
 
Supplies
Punch:Martha Stewart
Ink:CTMH and Color Box
Metal Brads:Stash
All Others:MME
 
Sketch
 
~charity~

1 comment:

  1. Love your layout (and those papers)! So funny that you talk about mistakes in this poast because my next layout coming up on my blog looks the way it does for exactly the same reason - I messed up and had to find a way to fix it! :) Never a dull moment!!!

    ReplyDelete