Monday, December 17, 2012

Keeping It Bright

Paper Girls Challenge # 22:Neon...and Bonus if you make it winter or Christmas.
Wow! That was a hard one for me. I don't do neon, especially for a winter layout! But, that is what being challenged is all about. As I struggled with this project I found that each tree I did seemed more gaudy and less pleasing as I went along. Then, all of a sudden it was fun and I had three Fuschia and Lime trees that were just begging to go somewhere special.
~ Keeping it Bright...All Season Long ~
Supplies:
Paper:My MindsEye
Trim and Frame:Stash
Alpha:Making Memories
Design Templates:Kiwi Lane Designs
Sketch:Patty Selah
 
Please join us for this challenge! Link your project to the Paper Girls Challenge Blog and share on the Facebook page so we can all enjoy it.
 
~charity~
 
 
 


1 comment: