Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Embossed Frame


Practical Scrappers is featuring projects with embossing powder today.
One of my favorite tricks with embossing powder is to create a frame around my card.
It's a fairly simple process. I ink the edges of my card with embossing ink, sprinkle on some embossing powder, and then heat. To protect against smears I only ink two, adjoining sides at a time.
Supplies:
Paper:Little Yellow Bicycle
Ink and Liquid Pearls:Ranger
Embossing Powder:Wow
Stamp:Clear Arts
 
~charity~
 


1 comment:

  1. I saw this posted over at Practical Scrappers and thought I'd say thanks for sharing the technique. I have tons of embossing powder that I rarely use, but your/their post inspired me to use it on this layout: http://errantscraps.blogspot.com/2012/11/you-are-my-sunshine.html

    ReplyDelete