Sunday, October 14, 2012

Triple Scoop

I love these photos of my three kiddos but they don't really lend themselves to a title. Hubby suggested I call it Candy and Chores because in one they are facing me and the other ignoring me. Ummmm, thanks for that. But it did get me thinking how sweet they can be and what a great day that was. So I settled on an ice cream reference:
~ Triple Scoop ~
The confetti idea is totally scraplifted from my Scrappy Sister Charissa Miller!!!
Supplies:
Papers:Bo Bunny
Alpha:Basic Grey
Ink, Pearls, Gems:CTMH
Flower:Prima and Petaloo
Stick Pens:MME and stash
Trim:TPC Studios and stash
Stickles and Liquid Pearls:Ranger
Brads:Bo Bunny, Basic Grey, and stash
Sketch:
 
~charity~
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful take on the sketch Charity! Love the trim you used and all the confetti is fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Secrets! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page! Love the confetti and all the embellies! Thanks for joining us at PS :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely layout! thanks for playing along with us at Paper Secrets!!

    ReplyDelete