Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Glitz Mini Album

If you are visiting my blog for the Paper Girls Challenge Blog hop please comment on this post:
Dream...Love...and a Hay Rack

I'm doing a Christmas mini-album swap for the first time. I used the Glitz Design: Dance in Sunshine collection for my foundation colors
 and added a bit of Chateau Lavender by DCWV for variety.
Here is the cover.
I used the aqua netting that came with the Glitz collection to make the posies. Purple Stickles embellish the edges of the cover and flower centers. Jolee's gems add bling and an EK Success punch details the center strip. The medallion sticker is also from the Glitz collection.
The inside cover of the mini shows how nicely Chateau Lavender meshes with Dance in Sunshine. The tags and photo mat are from that DCWV stack. The twine is The Twinery and the hydrangea punch is EK Success. The stickers are from the Glitz collection, the ink is CTMH, and the Washi tape is stash. The flower centers and corner detail are Hampton Art.
The papers from this page are all found in the Glitz collection as are the stickers. The ink and punches are mentioned above.
 
~charity~


3 comments:

  1. What great colors on this album. I love how rich they look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how much detail you put into everything!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that sentiment on the cover. Purple and yellow are one of my fav color combos! Love it!

    Kathi

    ReplyDelete