Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Dressed To Climb

This time around it is hardware. I rooted around in the garage and came up with
1. Dry Wall Screen
2. Gaskets              
3. O-Rings             
4. Tile Spacers       
~ Dressed 2 Climb ~
My brother does windmill maintenance and offered to let the kids try out his climbing gear. They loved the photo session and are quite proud of their uncle.
For this layout I used DCWV Adhesive Fabric Paper for the first time. I've been meaning to try it for some time. First I misted it then peeled off the backing and scrunched it onto my layout. It left the ripples and wrinkles I had hoped for.
What a great product DCWV!!!
Supplies:
Paper:DCWV
Alpha:MME
Ink:CTMH
Staples:Making Memories
Mist:Tattered Angels, Brick
Assorted Hardware:Pilfered from the Garage!
Sketch:
~charity~
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment