Saturday, September 29, 2012

Make It Work

The latest challenge at the My Mind's Eye blog is to create a Layout and then a Card inspired by the Layout. But, you know me, I'm a bit of a rebel. I made a card THEN a layout inspired by the card. Do you think they'll let me enter the challenge anyway? :)
~ Happy Day ~
 
Although most of the supplies I used to make the card are MME, I did use a few bits and pieces from other companies. The Ink and Gems are CTMH. The yellow twine is from The Twinery, and the yellow trim is from my stash.
I can do it All By Myself ~
My adorable little boy was quite determined to climb up on this mushroom without any help. He was so funny about it that I just had to get photos of the process.
Supplies:
Yellow Twine:The Twinery
Alpha:Cosmo Cricket
Gems and Ink:CTMH
Stickles:Ranger
Zipper:Stash
All Else:My Minds Eye
 
~charity~

No comments:

Post a Comment