Friday, August 3, 2012

The Scent of Memories:Pearl #2

My children's all time favorite park is Rainbow Garden's in Mayville, ND. Once summer hits they constantly ask WHEN will I be taking them to the "Flower Park." They are quite amiable and generally pose for a few photos in exchange for the 45 minute drive to the gardens.
~ The Scent of Memories ~
When we visited the first week of July the yellow flowers were at the height of their glory. This MME, Ooh La La paper pack I purchased
 from Scrapbook Steals fit the colors
and mood of my photos exactly.
I was so late completing this challenge sketch
that I made it a two pager for good measure.
Supplies:
Paper, Chipboard, Brads, Twine, Tiny Type: MME
 Layered Stickers and Die Cuts: MME
Trim: Pink Paislee and MME
Punch: Stampin up
Alpha: Basic Grey
Scissors: Fiskars
Buttons: Stash
Ink: Ranger

~charity becker~

No comments:

Post a Comment