Saturday, August 18, 2012

Rosy Glow

I am doing a series of blank pages for a family member. This type of scrapbooking
 has pros and cons.
Pros: I can use any color scheme or page orientation I want.
Cons: I usually get my inspiration from the photo's
 subject and color so I'm having to dig deep into a side of scrapping I don't normally use.
I love how the combination of striped papers and flowered background give this page the look of a flower stall. It seemed the bird and butterfly enhanced that theme.
Supplies:
Papers: Bo Bunny and MME
Die-Cut, Gems and Pearls: MME
Cage: Jolee's Stickers
Pins: Recollections
Flower: Petaloo
Punches: CTMH and EK Success

~charity~

2 comments:

  1. Turned out great. You can take inspiration from the paper, or an embellishment. Or pick a color scheme and go.

    ReplyDelete