Sunday, August 12, 2012

Pirate Lessons {start early}

Practical Scrappers is featuring ledger and notebook papers today. I love this look so I was thrilled to participate. My son chose this pirate paper while on a recent trip to Crafts Direct. Given the right title it fits this photo perfectly.
I always have interesting bits of paper about so I dug into my "oddities" bin and pulled out notebook paper to mat my photo.
 To add to the ledger theme I punched shapes from an accounting notebook. The shapes seemed a little bare on their own so I tied them with twine to give them dimension.
Since one skull is never enough for my pirate boy, I added a few extras with flocking.
Supplies:
Papers: MME and stash
Punches: Stampin Up and The Paper Studio
Twine: The Twinery
Ink: Stampology
Stamps: CTMH and Hampton Arts
Flocking: EK Success
Alpha and Chipboard: MME
Tiny Type: My Little Shoebox

~charity~

No comments:

Post a Comment