Friday, August 24, 2012

My Boy is...

For this layout I wanted to go heavy on technique and used washi tape, inking, sewing, embossing, and a little tearing for the large mat under the photos. To get my photos to stand out against the multicolored background I matted them with cardboard. 
~ My Boy is...~
 
Sketch: Rochelle Spears for Paper Secrets
 
Supplies
Paper,Title Tag, Stickers, and Alpha: Echo Park
Brads: Basic Grey
Punch: The Paper Studio
Decorative Scissors: Fiskars
Enamel Accents: Ranger
Embossing Folder: Provo Craft
Ink: CTMH
 
~Charity~
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Your work is so incredible Charity!!! I love so much about this layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute layout! Love the title block!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome page and take on the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Paper Secrets!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you did!! Great page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this page! You are so talented! Love your take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at PS :-)

    ReplyDelete