Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Early Morning Chat

Since I have become involved with scrapbooking and sharing my creations on the internet I have made several precious friends. One lives another country and time zone away, but we are both early risers. I look forward to catching Sheryl on line and chatting thru Facebook. One morning after such a chat I snapped this picture of swallows on my roofline and sent it to my friend.
Practical Scrappers is featuring washi tape today. I am just in LOVE with this sticky, stuff!!!
For this layout I wrapped white cardstock with stripes of washi tape, then used my Cuttlebug Dies to cut various sized squares.
I fussy cut this flourish from patterned paper and layered it with pearls.
I stitched a double frame around the photo and added friend phrases. With a few more pearls, a bit of inking, and a title I called it good.
Supplies
Paper, stickers, tiny type, small alpha: Authentique
Washi Tape: Up and Up and Recollections
Pearls and Large Alpha: MME
Ink: CTMH

~charity~

No comments:

Post a Comment