Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Jam Face

My wonderful friend, Misty Buck was Scrapbook Steal's May guest sketcher. Of course her sketch was amazing and it was the first challenge on SS for National Scrapbooking Day. (View the sketch here.) I had a birthday party and studying for finals on the agenda so I didn't participate heavily in the festivities. I did duck into my Happy Hallway for this quick page of my daughter enjoying her toast.
~jam face~
The hydrangea flowers and hearts are punched from extremely thin mahogany. DH is a wood worker and brought me wood shavings one evening. "Can you find a use for this?" he asked. A very enthusiastic yes was my reply.
Supplies: cardstock, stash; patterned paper, DCWV, K and Company, CTMH, and Echo Park; washi tape, Up and Up; liquid pearls, Ranger; trim, stash; ink, Color Box and CTMH; punches EK Success; alpha, Thickers.
~charity becker~

No comments:

Post a Comment