Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Spring ATC Reveal: Alphabet Card

If you are stopping by my blog from the Paper Girls Challenge Blog Hop leave your comment on this post { http://www.menemenetekeluniversity.blogspot.com/2012/04/paper-girls-challengeblog-hop.html } to be entered in the drawing for the Jillibean Soup kit.

Time for my Spring ATC reveal. I like to start with a simple alphabet card on the front. I am enjoying finding coordinating stamps that illustrate the letter I have chosen. The letter for Spring is "L."
For the fronts of all my cards I used CTMH paper and ink with Ink-a-dink-a-doo lantern stamps and Hampton Art Alpha stamps.
For the backs of the cards I used Graphic 45, Once Upon A Spring Time 8x8 paper. The designs featured above include Basic Grey buttons, yarn, and Fruit Punch Stickles. I used Hampton Arts alpha stamps for the title, "glow".
More ATC's tomorrow!!!
~charity becker~

1 comment: