Saturday, May 19, 2012

I've got PROOF...

My children are certified space enthusiasts, astronomy, science fiction, aliens, rocket ships...it's all good and they can't get enough. On Easter morning they decided to try the plastic eggs on as spectacles; then it was time for a photo shoot; then I had to load the pics on to Facebook so Grandma could see them; then they had to go watch the latest Clone Wars episode on Starwars.com...and that's how my days go. I think you'll get a taste of all that energy in the following layout.
~I've got PROOF that ALIENS live among us!~
Supplies:Fancy Pants; Over the Moon papers, chipboard, and alpha. CTMH inks. Up and Up (Target) washi tape. The Girls Paperie tiny type. Michael's trim. Creative Scrappers Sketch #207.

~charity becker~

No comments:

Post a Comment