Thursday, May 31, 2012

Blessed

The photo on this hexagon is a favorite of mine. I took it while on a shopping trip with my daughter. I love the drama of the paper parasol with just a hint of the person underneath.
Blessed
This hexagon is edged with Colorbox chalk, Chestnut Roan and set with Making Memories eyelets. The purple twine is from The Twinery, the brads are Spare Parts, and the alpha is EK Success. The glitter is Martha Stewart, and the buttons and ribbon are Graphic 45 staples.
To compliment the purple twine I ran the edges of the ribbon through craft glue and then through a pile of purple glitter. The banner is made from buttons and a G45 flower I cut the petals off of. I embossed the edges of the petals with purple Stampendous embossing powder and strung them on the twine. 
~charity becker~

No comments:

Post a Comment