Thursday, May 10, 2012

My 3 Sisters

MCM #80 gave me another opportunity to turn a card sketch into a L/O. I love this pic of me and my sisters and after trying to match it with different patterned papers settled on these from the Authentique: Loyal collection.
~ My 3 Sisters ~
The cardstock used for the frame and picture mat as well as the blue gems are CTMH, the diecuts are K and Company, and the brown gem is Recollections. The kraft hexagons, the pearl brads, and the twine are MME: Kraft Fun Day. I used a star punch from The Paper Studio and a CTMH punch for the circle cutouts on the picture mat. The alpha and journaling are Authentique:Loyal and the green trim is stash. The white pigment ink, brown ink, and edge stamp are all CTMH.
~charity becker~ 

1 comment:

  1. I don't even remember this picture. Where was it from????? Heather

    ReplyDelete