Saturday, April 21, 2012

MCM #74: SPRING is in the air

With a lighter school and homework load this term I am running out of scrapbooking projects too quickly. I've taken to turning the weekly MCM (Monday Card Madness) sketch at Scrapbook Steals into a full page layout. Here is my take on MCM #74.
SPRING: is in the air...
I've been anxious to use my newest paper kit from Scrapbook Steals, MME: Craft Fun Day. I also have been contemplating which project on which to first use my new egg dye ribbon (from this blog post). This photo we took over Easter weekend has all the same colors my new ribbon has.
I started with a sheet of K and Company patterned paper, layered it with MME: Fun Day, then adhered some ribbon. After stitching the photo onto the ribbon/photo mat and adding ribbon rosettes I decided all it really needed was a little bit of twine (Doodlebug Design) and buttons (Basic Grey) with a simple title (AC Thickers) to finish it off. 
~charity becker~


No comments:

Post a Comment