Saturday, March 3, 2012

where ADVENTURE lies

Reading has always opened my mind to new worlds. I'm all about adventure and fantasy from my arm chair. I'm proud to say my children all have the same intense love of reading. But why stop there? My siblings, my aunts and uncles, my grandparents, my nieces and nephews...YEP we love to read. Here are some shots of us indulging ourselves.

where ADVENTURE lies



I pretty much made a run through the scrap room and grabbed something from each organizer to add to this page. The patterned papers are Prima and DCWV. The elephant and card cut-out, the ferris wheel stamp, the number tickets, and the tiny type are Glitz design; Afternoon Muse. The remaining tickets/tags are 7 gypsies and CTMH; the roller coaster stamp, inks, and gems are all CTMH, as is the matting for the photos. The twine and alpha are MME, the balloon stamp is Hampton Art, the flower center is WP. The flower, star and moon beads, airplane, and paislee stickers are all stash.

~charity becker~

No comments:

Post a Comment