Thursday, March 29, 2012

So Glad I Found You

Another Paper Secrets and Creative Scrappers combo today. This is for the Technique Challenge posted by Nicolle Kramer. I used Creative Scrappers sketch # 200. This was one of those Layouts that got revised repeatedly. When I started I had a specific idea in my head, this was NOT it!!! But now I like it better than my original idea. It was a happy mistake that put me on this track.

So Glad I Found You
Nicolle's challenge was to use punches. Lucky me, I have plenty! My punches on this layout were made by EK Success and by CTMH. The patterned papers are all Graphic 45 and the cardstock is CTMH as is the ink. The mist is Tattered Angels; Cranberry Zing and the masks were several balloons I cut out of Graphic 45 Steampunk. The twine is Doodlebug Design, the other fibers are stash, and the alpha is Basic Grey.

~charity becker~

No comments:

Post a Comment