Saturday, February 18, 2012

Oh Happy Day

When I was little Mom used to say my allowance was "burning a hole in my pocket"...somethings never change! Now my brand new scrapping supplies feel like they are "burning a hole in my pocket." I've been just "itching" to get at my Sunday Picnic from Webster's Pages. School has been conspiring against me, but in the end WP won. My favorite part of the page? the ORANGE bloomers, of course!
Oh Happy Day 


Here my sweet little girls are enjoying a picnic at Rainbow Gardens in Mayville, ND. One of the most beautiful little parks a person could visit. It is maintained ENTIRELY by volunteers. Get details here: http://www.mayvilleportland.com/?page=parks-and-recreation

For my background I used Bo Bunny; Et Cetera. The Alpha Banner is MME; Lost and Found. The twine is Doodle Bug Design, and the pink ribbon is stash. I inked the edges with CTMH ink. The rest is WP. This sketch from The Paper Girls Challenge check it out here: http://thepapergirlschallenge.blogspot.com/

~charity becker~

No comments:

Post a Comment