Monday, February 13, 2012

MCM #70

Kristy at Scrapbook Steals never ceases to amaze. Here is my take on her most recent card Sketch. She used Pink Paislee: Nantucket with octagon shapes. I don't have a paper with Octagons or a matching punch so I had to go with circles. Of course I grabbed the newest addition to my stash, Authentique: Uncommon. The 6x6 pad has paper with concentric circles that I trimmed to match the octagon layout.

I layered the Uncommon with Gathering and Blissful for an all Authentique card. I even punched out 6 tiny gold flowers from Free Bird to embellish the circles. The alpha is Thickers and the flower centers are Stickles.
And the card is for my dear Mama who turns 60 this month! May the Lord bless you every day of this new year in your life, Mom!



~charity becker~

No comments:

Post a Comment