Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Key to my Heart

Authentique, Tim Holtz, Dusty Attic, Glitz Design, MME, Stampendous, sounds like I've been to CHA and lived to tell about it! But really, that's just the ingredient list for this sweet little valentine card.

I bought pastel heat embossing powders from Stampendous and had some fun playing with them. First I chose some Authentique:Blush and Delight from the Free Bird series. After a little layering I stamped a heart onto my card center and embossed with pastel pink powder. Then I inked (with Ranger Big and Bossy stamp pad) the Dusty Attic keys and embossed with the same powder. I strung the keys on twine and draped it all over a line of brads.


For the inside of the card I used a CTMH stamp and the same color of powder I heat embossed it all onto a piece of Free Bird: Delight, then layered that onto a final piece of Blush. I was going for simple yet classy with this one. With the help of Authentique and heat embossing powder I reached my goal!

~charity becker~

No comments:

Post a Comment