Saturday, January 7, 2012

she did it Her Way

My second child always does things "her way." She finds our surprise at her methods curious but nothing to be concerned about. In this photo she is sitting in a friends tree while she jams on her electric guitar. Nice, Sweetie!

I've been wanting to fussy cut the back of "A Birds View" From WP Botanical Christmas. I love the blues and greens combined with the intricate details of this paper. Creative Scrappers Sketch # 189 seemed the perfect opportunity. Of course, one good turn deserves another, so I just let my scissors take over and then finished up with my craft knife.
I layered my fussy cut motifs on CTMH paper and added trim from various WP  paper packs. I strung MME twine over the title with Spare Parts brads. The medallion was punched using an EK Success medallion punch and is layered over a stamped image from House of Three with CTMH ink.

Find the link for the Creative Scrappers sketch here http://creativescrappers.blogspot.com/2012/01/sketch-189.html. You have till January 31 to post your project!

~charity becker~

1 comment:

  1. What a great moment you have captured with that photo, love the fussy cutting and the Websters Papers are simply beautiful. Thanks for playing along and creating such a beautiful piece.

    ReplyDelete