Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A perfect Card Sketch

Oh look! Sandwiched in between a morning of Babysitting, Algebra Tutoring, and an afternoon of 'Car @ the dealer' I found...2 whole hours of scrapbooking time!!! 'Course I ran right over to Scrapbook Steals blog to grab an MCM sketch by the Rock Star KRISTY LEE. Here's the first one for 2012.

Every time I looked at this sketch I saw a new design take shape.
First I saw a mouse:
Then I saw a monkey:

The ideas just kept flowing. What fun to create with such fabulous inspiration in my corner! These two cards are children's Valentines. The mouse is crafted with CTMH cardstock and punch. The cord is WP and the alpha is Basic Grey. The monkey is also crafted with CTMH cardstock and punch and WP cord. The sentiment is an Inkadinkado stamp with CTMH ink.

~charity becker~

No comments:

Post a Comment