Thursday, January 19, 2012

MWM Garnet #2 Pouty Face

I am considerably behind on posting my MWM's from Scrapbooks Steals. But school is back in session and my pile of scrap projects is, AGAIN dwindling. Here's the MWM from December 21! (ouch...really really behind) The sketch and blog post can be found here: http://scrapbooksteals.stealnetwork.com/wp/2011/12/21/crate-paper-emmas-shoppe-mid-week-mojo/

Pouty Face

The journaling reads, "It's no secret, Lori HATES the camera. The sunshine turns to a cloudy day if the camera comes out!"
I have many envelopes full of pictures I haven't scrapped because everyone in the photo is having a great time, EXCEPT Lori. I could do a whole pouty face album!!!

Lots of Close To My Heart on this one. This is a kraft based paper collection called "Lucky". Lots of navy blues and kraft with olive and tangerine highlights. The alpha and camera die cuts are from Michael's and the staples are Making Memories.

~charity becker~

No comments:

Post a Comment