Monday, January 9, 2012

Hero

Sketchy Thursdays Challenge has a color theme this week...blue and silver. Now honestly, is there an Authentique fan that hears that color theme and DOESN'T think Journey? Luckily I still have some Journey left. I pulled out Jaunt and Voyage and started cutting away. With the addition of Webster's Bloomers and Trim I put together this Sparkler of a page!
I used Girls Paperie tiny type as well as Making Memories alpha on Journey: Tabloids and Icons for the Title/Journaling. The jewels are Creative Charms. The ink and cardstock are CTMH, Pacifica.
Follow this link to participate in this weeks Sketchy Thursdays Challenge: http://www.sketchythursdays.blogspot.com/2012/01/15-sketch-challenge.html.

~charity becker~

2 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeee the photo and the trims!! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete