Monday, January 23, 2012

Garnet 6: SISTERS forever

MWM time again!!! As always, that Rockstar, Krisy Lee provided her fans with a fabulous sketch. Look for it here http://scrapbooksteals.stealnetwork.com/wp/2012/01/18/my-minds-eye-good-day-sunshine-mid-week-mojo/.  I needed some time to think so I cut several squares of Glitz Design, Afternoon Muse and meticulously stitched them on to a sheet of Prima, Flight of Fancy. This is how it turned out:
~ SISTERS forever ~


I found a lovely tutorial on edge stamping by Larissa Albernaz on Webster's Pages blog. 
http://websterspages.typepad.com/webstershome/tiptechniques-tuesday/ It added just the touch I needed for my round element. Next I grabbed some border puches (all EK Success) and got busy with Drafter's Vellum. After Layering with DCWV, Luxury Stack I had the perfect photo mat. I used MME diecuts for the title and corner tab then finished up with Doodlebug Design Twine and a Cosmo Cricket tiny title. I used CTMH acrylic stamps as well as hollyhock and brown bag ink.

~charity becker~

No comments:

Post a Comment