Thursday, December 1, 2011

WP Christmas Cards

Webster's Pages, as you may have guessed, is a passion of mine. Everything about the delightful collections they churn out season after season just makes me smile. This season is NO exception. Botanical Christmas is my prefered holiday line. Through the fall I made several LO's displaying the versatilityof this line. But now that December is finally here, I am gong to REVEL in the joy of the season!!! Here are three cards featuring Botanical Christmas.
Holiday at Home


What is a WP card without fussy cutting? I cut several red rose images from previous holiday 6x6 papers. I inked and finger crimped the edges and after adhering I applied stickles. As usual the photo can't quite show the sparkle from the glitter...but you can imagine it is there. The main paper is Post Cards to Santa. The background music note stamp is House of Three Parisian Anthology, and the little red bird is a common motif in the Botanical Christmas line. For the final touch I wrapped the card in downy, snowflake yarn

Christmas is in the Air

 Lots more fussy cut images from 6x6 papers on this card and the delightful glitter of stickles. I included a fabric ticket which I stamped with the sentiment, "Pure Delight". I used a CTMH border stamp with the gold paint dabber from Ranger. It smudged but I'm going to claim it adds to the vintage chic feel of the card!

Post Card


For this card I kept with the roses, stickles, snowflake yarn, and "Post Cards to Santa" paper. I included a hot air balloon cut from vellum and Clear Arts stamps at the corners. Much to my GREAT delight this card was featured on Inspire Me. Very thrilling!!!
You can check out all this weeks featured projects here: http://websterspages.ning.com/photo/photo/list
And if you need a bit of holiday paper stop by Websters Pages...you'll be happy you did!http://www.websterspages.com/home

~charity becker~

1 comment: