Thursday, December 8, 2011

Secret Group

Have you ever wanted to be part of a 'secret group'? Yes, I DID just whisper 'secret group'! Images of special handshakes, passwords, and closely guarded rituals instantly come to mind. Recently I was invited to join a 'secret group' on facebook. While there is the fun of being private pals and being privy to specific information, what this group is really all about is supporting each other! We wrap it all in dialog about scrapbooking and other crafts, but their isn't a day goes by but another one of our Peeps shares her heart with us. And who can place value on such a gift?

Along with meaning the world to each other, we hold scrapbooking challenges. The winner is drawn by random.org and a prize goes out to the lucky crafter. Last month random.com chose me! The prize provider was Brettaney Quinton. She sent me this ULTRA fun pack of goodies!!!



Needless to say, I was ecstatic! Here is the page I entered for the contest

Their Family



I used a Scrapbook Steals sketch, Little Yellow Bicycle patterned paper, Basic Grey cardstock stickers, EK Success alphas, and Tim Holtz grunge board. The page and grunge board I inked with CTMH ink.
The challenge was a blast and I LOVE the prize pack. Check out Brettaney's blog here http://brettaney.blogspot.com/ and give here page a little love, from me!

~charity becker~

3 comments:

  1. I feel completely the same about our "secret group"! I'm glad you won, I love that page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Secret Group?!? What secret group?!? Hee hee! It was a great challenge, a great page, and a great prize! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same way. I love the insider information, but it makes it a TON easier to share ourselves on a more personal level through an outlet that doesn't get shared with the world!

    ReplyDelete