Monday, December 5, 2011

Lady of the Lake

Wednesday after Wednesday, Kristy Lee puts up a fabulous sketch on the Scrapbook Steals blog. This week I felt like working with some MME Hattie...which I originally purchased from the Steals network. Usually I re-interpret the multi photo sketches as one photo and various patterned paper shapes. This week I had to be different. I turned a 1 photo sketch into a 4 photo collage. I love the way it turned out.

MME Hattie, CTMH ink, Glitz Design Stamps, Spare Parts brads, Girls Paperie Alpha, Jute

Here is the original sketch:


 I interpreted the circles as framed portraits and the punched border as twine. The swirl on the lower left corner I turned into lake waves by using the edge of a diecut.


Check the Steals page twice daily for Fantastic deals: http://scrapbooksteals.stealnetwork.com/

~charity becker~

No comments:

Post a Comment